14 March

the post in which I am thankful

One of my favourite quotes is from the beautiful Roberto Benigni, who said, "It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation."  They are words I try to live by, but it's not always easy.  I wonder why we sometimes feel self-conscious about being openly and outrageously grateful?

My weekend looked like this...


In between spending time in the company of lovely friends and family, I packed an inundation of etsy orders.. and every parcel felt like a gift to me.  So many new customers, beautiful personal messages and emails... and all because of this post by one of the sweetest and most talented bloggers  I would like to live next door to.  She never demonstrates gratitude with moderation, which is one of the reasons we all love her.  Thank you so much Lucy!! 
(It was extra special to be featured in that post with the beautiful Alice, who inspires me with her talent and colour sense and humour.)

...and now for the fine print!  I am not usually processing so many orders at once, so in my excitement I tend to have them wrapped and packed and in the post the next day.  I'm currently working on having everything out within 3-4 days.  Also, my shop is being put in vacation mode next week (Wednesday 23 March), as I'm going into vacation mode ;)  Any orders before then will be shipped, and I'll reopen on April 19.