This is going to be fun. I love giving stuff away!
Luise from cherryArte has very generously supplied the design team members with a parcel of goodies to giveaway how we like. It contains one of each of the new release products, so that means 3 entire paper lines, 5 packages of chipboard and 4 sets of unmounted stamps. This stuff is gorgeous!! Here's a piccy.
I'll be giving mine away as one big prize to one of my lucky Aussie and NZ readers. (Internationals, I'm sorry. But there will be giveaways in other parts of the world too - see further down)
(^^^edited to add NZ, too!)
All you need to do is answer the quiz below. Cut and paste it into an email, answer the questions and send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy!!! All the answers can be found on the cherryArte website, unless I have said otherwise.
After you have emailed me your quiz answers, post a comment here to let me know. To make it more interesting than just "I emailed you"..lol.. tell me something about yourself that I might not know. A little secret :-)
Check out these blogs for the other giveaways:
Sheri doesn't have a blog, but will be giving her prize away at Scrapologie.
OK, here's the quiz:
1. How many layouts/projects do I have in the cherryArte gallery? (don't be tricked by multiple pics of one project!)
2. Can you name one of my layouts using cherryArte products which is not in the cherryArte gallery? (Using the links at the top of my blog might help)
3. Complete the titles of these layouts in the galleries of the design team members:
Corinne - Pinky and _____ _________
Heather - Popsicles ___ _____ ______
Kelly - Poolside __________
Loretta - ______ for _______
Maxine - ________ Bean
Sheri - ______ _____ Slide
4. Can you give the names of 2 cherryArte papers I have cut words from to make titles for my layouts?
5. How many new products are being released in Suite 4?
6. What was the slogan used for the Tropics line of papers in the magazine ads? You'll find the answer on the cherryArte website.
7. Unscramble the names of these papers from Suite 4.
Amerc dan grusa
All the correct entries will go into a lucky draw. Closing date will be Friday 20th October 2006, and the winner will be announced on Monday 23rd October. Good luck!