Monday, April 25, 2011

turquoise, teal...

... greenish blues and bluish greens. My favourite colours of all :)

Rodin's The Kiss at Musee de l'Orangerie

Pere Lachaise cemetary, Paris

Rue Denoyez, Paris

Kitchen of our Pezenas apartment
 
Barcelona pavers

La Pedrera, Barcelona

On a Barcelona shop

Hindu temple in Little India, Singapore

Hindu Temple in Chinatown, Singapore
 
Mural on the wall of our Barcelona apartment.  The artist is Georgina Ciotti - I love her work!

Turtle and column at La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (and me!)
 
La Pedrera, Barcelona

Little India, Singapore

Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Paris


6 comments:

Anne Smith said...

That is my favourite colour! Am so looking forward to travelling there in a few years...waiting for children to finish school and long service leave............

T's Daily Treasures said...

This color has quickly become my favorite too. Sadly, I don't have any of it in my home. Thanks for sharing such lovely images. Have a great week. Tammy

Stan Hughes said...

What a nice trip. Love your photos. Even they show your artistic side. Can't wate to see what you will create next.

Nic Hohn said...

I love this divine colour too! looks like you had an amazing time away!

Chris Millar said...

Oh my gosh Rett! Look at you the world traveller! Here I was popping in to see how you've been and you've left the country!! Hope you're well mate and enjoying life!

Suzanne said...

I love your kitchen the best. It looks so inviting with that color.