Monday, September 27, 2010

papernstitch



My shop is part of papernstitch's Autumn exhibition! I love this site, so it's a thrill to be part of it for a month. Click on either of the images above to take you there :)

I have some new prints there since I last blogged here, including this one of my Half a Wish artwork. These prints have a machine stitched border added to each one.
Sorry the blog has been a little content-lite since I've been getting the shop up and running. It's been busy, but fun! I'm spending this week at the beach with the kids. Relaxing, reading, swimming and bit of crafting, and I'll be back and refreshed with some thoughts and projects to share next week.
I'm being told that its time to go back to the beach now. After all the rainy weather we have had lately, we busily packed books, games, movies and crochet yesterday in anticipation of rainy weather. So today we were pleasantly surprised that we actually had to come inside for a few hours to escape the hot sun!
In the meantime, what have you been up to? I've been enjoying participating in other people's blogs with the linky things (my absolute favourite at the moment is iCrochet!), and thought I would try one here this week. My internet time has been taken up with work lately, and I'm missing catching up on what all my clever blog friends have been up to. Please add your link below and inspire me with your beautiful creations :)
PS. I'm having a few problems with the linky thing, so it might take a little while for your picture and link to show.

Thumbnails: 4 entries so far... you're next!





You are next...
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Crochet with Raymond said...

lovely Rett!!!
Have a great holiday! Looking forward to seeing some of your artistic lovelies soon!
XXXXX

Denise said...

Congratulations. I've been diligently hooking on an afghan.