Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Blue, but not blue

From my flickr favourites
1. Untitled, 2. The hulk startrail, 3. Mosiac Wall, 4. Spread Love!
Since upgrading my flickr account to pro recently (the free account will only let you have 200 photos on show), I have become a little pre-occupied with the flickr Stats option. It's so much fun to see where people are finding my photos! And it continually amazes me to find that someone has liked one of my images or projects enough to put it up on their website.
One that I loved finding today was this post on a wonderful blog called ArtMind that I will definitely be visiting regularly. If you want to join in and make your own mosaic, there are links in Mitsy's post. Lovely to see my colourful crochet photo included in there.
Where did March go? It's been a while since I shared some work here! Will be back with some shares soon, but in the meantime you can see what I've been up to here.

2 comments:

ArtMind said...

Hello Rett, so sweet of you to play along. Your mosaic is superb and I agree: Flickr is heaps of fun!
The moment I saw your Babette squares I loved 'em. I made a Babette myself not so long ago - although it took me forever. :)

Studio 27 said...

Your work is so inspiring and you are so talented, whether it is with yarn, paper or paint! Are you coming back to Etsy soon? I am so looking forward to visiting your shop!