11 November

If I made a wish on half a moon.....

Would I get half a wish?
(lyrics by Sally Dastey)
Half a Wish measures 25cm x 20cm, and was created from vintage maps, gocco prints, watercolour and thread. It's my entry in the Southern Downs Regional Artists Exhibition, opening in Stanthorpe this Saturday. It's my first time entering a show like this, and I nearly backed out at the last minute!


Finally getting back to doing some crochet... another ripple cushion, in lovely organic cotton yarn.

And, as promised, the second part of the quick and painless tour through our NZ holiday snaps. Two weeks in the South Island.
Picton across to Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, West Coast


Queenstown, Doubtful Sound (oops, doubled up on one there!) and Dunedin. Our holiday also included a detour to Invercargill, when Nic broke his arm snowboarding in Queenstown.
Christchurch