Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Writing is easy.

You only need to stare at a piece of blank paper until your forehead bleeds - Douglas Adams.

Which is exactly what I have been doing the past week with this blog, except the blank paper is a computer screen and fortunately the bleeding forehead is metaphorical. I have started and deleted, started and deleted posts. If I wrote every day, I suppose I wouldn't feel the need for giant updates.

The reason for the long absence is that my family and I took off to New Zealand for almost a month in Sept/Oct. I had planned to blog a little about our trip, but I have returned to reality and straight back into the deep end it seems, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.
North Island highlights:
Auckland

Northland/Bay of Plenty

Rotorua

Lake Taupo/Napier

Wellington

South Island up next :)

1 comment:

Moira said...

Hey, a picture says a thousand words etc... Looks like you had a fantastic trip :-)