Tuesday, August 18, 2009

finally got around to it

well, almost :)
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you might (just!) remember I posted about an etsy shop - oh, maybe 2 and a half years ago. Well, here you go. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it... eventually ;)



And just one project to share this time. Titled "Once", and created for Ngaire's top ten feature in Scrapbook Creations magazine.


Stamping, embossing, watercolours, acrylic paints, Gocco prints, ribbons and trims. The quote at the bottom is one of my favourite Zettiology stamps, and says:
Once, as a child, you heard enchanted beings whispering, tempting you away. Cautious, declining, you grew up regretting lost possibilities, unimagined lands. What would you give for a second chance to hear them whisper your name, to see their whimsical looks, and feel wonder in your soul again?

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Loretta this is gorgeous. I just love how you use colour - so inspiring!! I am off to look at your Etsy shop now!
Cheers
Belinda

Serene Ho said...

Ngaire, this is beautiful! All the best for your etsy shop and hope your son gets better soon!
Keep well!
Serene Singapore

Ursula said...

Lindo!