Friday, May 01, 2009

kits (more trees!)


Available now from Blue Bazaar, as part of their National Scrapbooking Day celebrations this weekend.

Some little tree ornaments......

And a garden tile collage.....

that's all for now, I think!

Except, I don't think I have shared my latest Gocco prints here yet - some little tree cards based on the screenprint design I posted last time.


And hexagons - this project is making me very happy at the moment...


Lucy's fantastic tutorial made them so easy to learn.


I'm off to the Peace Festival this weekend (link in the sidebar over there ----->) - should be great! If you are in SE Qld, come along for FREE bands, workshops, lantern performance.... the program is up on the site now.

2 comments:

Serene Ho said...

As usual...always looking forward to see your projects ... you're so so creative!
{from Singapore}

melissa said...

beautiful! your work is just amazing - i love the picture frame with the butterflies and your tree cards. they're just lovely!