Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Crop Royale

was so much fun! Lorraine and her "lady-in-waiting" Caroline did a wonderful job, and organised the day beautifully down to every last detail. Everyone was thoroughly pampered with the most wonderful kits and classes, amazing prizes and delicious food - thank you Lorraine :-) And thank you to the owners and staff at Fantasia for being such wonderful hosts.

If you weren't able to be there this time, hopefully this will become a yearly event - and definitely one worth marking on your calendar not to miss!
Here I am with two of the other teachers - very talented girls, too - Sarah Moore and Jen Hall.
We had a gorgeous group of women to teach - and it was lovely to see some familiar faces from my classes in Brisbane. Here are a couple of pictures of everyone hard at work! I'd love to see your finished layouts if you would like to send them to me at rettgrayson@yahoo.com

The next day a group of us went out for Yum Cha. Here are, having eaten way too much, from left to right: Lorraine, Debbie, Lorna, Sherry, me and Rachelle.

Thank you once again to Lorraine and her lovely family for looking after me,
and to Debbie and Lorna for your company :-)

This is the project we completed in my class.
I'm now getting ready to teach a couple of classes in Bundaberg on October 11 - it's going to be a great day, and there are still some places left, but you'll need to book soon! For more information click on the "Big Day In" link in the sidebar ---->

3 comments:

Sherry - It's A Scrapper's Life! said...

Yay.. great pics Loretta.. can you please send me copies of the yum cha ones ... my email is sherry@scrapbooktradigplace.com.. It was fantastic to meet you and I am glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Cheers,
Sherry xxx

Sherry - It's A Scrapper's Life! said...

PS: We look like a happy bunch of dum cha's at the yum cha don't we!!!

Layle Koncar said...

Hey Rett! Just stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hi. What a fun project, always love your paper piecings! Take care!