Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gocco, Sydney and let's just ignore the mess....

I haven't been here for a while, so I'm sure there'll be a mega-post coming soon ;-)
For now, I just wanted to quickly pop in and share what I've been working on for Crop Royale in Sydney next weekend.  A couple of months ago, after lots of reading and deliberating, I finally gave in to the Print Gocco trend - what a fabulous little gadget this thing is!  All the fun of screenprinting without the mess.  These little trees currently covering my kitchen table will be part of the kit for my class next Saturday.  The rest of the kit is made up of some of my favourite products at the moment from Basic Grey, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, SEI and Been There, Done That.
And if you're near Bundaberg in October, I'll be teaching two classes at The Creative Artz Cottage's Big Day In.  Planning some custom designed andprinted bits and pieces for this event, too.
Maybe I'll see you in a class soon :-)

4 comments:

Scrapsister said...

Oh my, what a blast from the past. I remember Gocco from High school...how brilliant.

Giovanna said...

Have been deliberating the whole gocco rebirth too!! Sounds like too much fun to pass up. Class kit looks fab - as always Loretta!

Sherry - It's A Scrapper's Life! said...

*waves* Hi Loretta, it was great to meet you on the weekend and your class was awesome, hope you had a great trip home...see you at the next event hopefully!!!

Cheers,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Loretta It was great to meet you!! It was an amazing day and Lorraine put on a fantastic day. You class kit was lovely and I am in the process of making it now!! Thanks for your company
Sarah