Friday, May 09, 2008

Project share

Here's the full view of the Two Peas class I linked in the previous post.


Scrapbook Creations #54 is out, and I was fortunate to be featured in Jeni's Style feature this month. Even more fortunate was that she asked me to be her "eclectic" scrapbooker. So in the spirit of being "eclectic", I decided that my project didn't need to be a scrapbook layout at all! Here it is.

It's a bit hard to tell in the photo, but the background is painted - ultramarine and gold. Love these colours together, they remind me of medieval illuminated calendars.


The quote is from Vincent Van Gogh:

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.

5 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!!

Can't wait till your class in June Rett!!!

Belinda said...

Wow! Never been to your blog before but think i'm about to become a regular! :) I totally love your LO would love to see the notes but my computer won't let me follow the link for some reason Grrr Will need to get onto that. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more in the future :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful layout for the SC mag.
Jenn chose the right girl for ECLECTIC - you are perfect for that!

I'm trying to get my hands on the woodgrain paper - asked my scrap store which is huge and didn't know what I meant - what brand is it Loretta if you don't mind me asking.

Leanne Stamatellos

mimiey said...

my god! i love ur works! i hope to make the same things soon in the future....... very impressive!

Jen M. said...

where can i find the product list to make these? the link isn't working anymore!