Thursday, October 11, 2007

heard somebody say

isn't he beautiful? Went through my CD shelves this week as nothing was inspiring me, and rediscovered Devendra Banhart's Cripple Crow. Gorgeous stuff. Come to Australia, Devendra!

This month's theme for the two peas garden is using memorabilia, so I decided it was time to get some of these concert tickets in an album. This is the design I came up with:



These beautiful Basic Grey papers make it easy, as they are too pretty to cover up much anyway. It's an 8x8 album, and each double page spread has the lyrics from a song I particularly enjoyed on the night. If I managed to get a photo (although they are few and far between, because usually cameras aren't encouraged), I'll stick that beside the ticket on the left hand side.

I was making business cards for a friend yesterday, and just for fun thought I should produce something for myself. Ok, the time travel and telepathy thing isn't completely true, and if it was then I guess I wouldn't need to put an email address on it, would I? I was feeling inspired by this website, with DIY step-by-step telepathy, time travel, invisibility...

Oh well, back to the drawing board...



I'm taking my favourite Rubygirl to an all-ages Kate Miller Heidke show in Brisbane this weekend - should be fun :-)

No comments: