Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sketches Oz

I'm a bit late posting this - my sketch has been up for a while! We've had sick kids here. Not the flu fortunately, but a decent sized menagerie of germs nevertheless. For two weeks there was not a day where at least one child (and most often two) were home from school.

I recently had the pleasure of being guest designer on the sketches oz blog. The prize has been donated by cherryArte, and I used the new cherryArte Princess line for my layout. Love scrapping Woodford festival photos, but I've used most of mine up so these ones belong to my friend Karina. The photo on the right hand side folds out accordian style to reveal another 5 photos.


You can see the sketch I used over at the blog. It's my easy, no fuss multi-photo sketch, and I often fall back on it when I have a lot of event photos. You have till the 4th of September to send your layouts in. I'm looking forward to seeing them :-)

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tania said...

Have already done this Sketch Rett .. Loved it!

Lizandra said...

Beautiful work as always!

Donna said...

Hey Rett! It's been a while since we caught up...just dropped by to say "hi", but am left completely awestruck by your beautiful, beautiful layouts. You're an absolute star, Rett.

Hope all is well with you and your gorgeous family! :)

Donna xx