Sunday, August 12, 2007

i seem to be always

apologising for the lack of posts here, but no more! I've decided that from now on I'm blogging without obligation!

I'm trying to avoid using the word busy - hate that word, but life is full right now. So I will stop talking and just share some layouts this time.
Oh, and Susan tagged me, and now I am a

Thanks Suse! But it is a little ironic, as this blog isn't exactly rockin' at the moment. Sorry I'm not passing on the tag right now - I haven't had much blog reading time lately so I don't know who has been tagged already or not.


Here's a layout I did for Rach Scholz, and also Two Peas - loved scrapping this beautiful photo, Rach :-)
and some more Two Peas garden layouts from the last couple of months. You can the rest of them here:


A couple of layouts using the new cherryArte papers, chipboard and rub-ons.

This one uses the Poolside line (and features *gasp* white space!):


And this one is using the Morocco line:



I did a little card feature for For Keeps a month or two ago, and here are two of the cards. The beautiful papers and stickers are from Scenic Route.



And this layout is from my psychedelic layouts feature in Scrapbook Creations this month:




.....and that will do for now! See you when I see you ;-)

12 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos (lili saint) said...

nice to see you blogging today Loretta - what a great selection of layouts - especially love the 'wild child' layout - beautiful.

hope you're not exhausting yourself - slow down if you need to.

Karen said...

I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvve your work...

Suzannah :o) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzannah :o) said...

Yay! Rett is back... I have missed you... especially now that you aren't around at BB and your blog's been so quiet... was really missing my Rett fix!
Beautiful and Inspirational as always... thanks and take care!

Petrina McDonald said...

I loved your article in SC this month! Inspirational as always.
I really like what you have done with the butterflies on the Kuranda layout too.
And congrats on being a Rockin **cough** Blogger!! LOL!

Love, P

Katja said...

Beautiful work as always :) Could you send me your e-mail adress so I can send you an e-mail. lol.
katja@designingmemories.com.au Thanks!

JillyGG said...

Loretta you continually leave me completely speechless! Hope all continues to go well with you and yours!
xxJillGG

Prolix fromla Normandie said...

bonjour!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr/le_petit_scraperon_jaune_/bienvenue.html

RESUME :
http://www.scrapbookresumes.com/AudreyProlix/index.html

Carole Janson said...

wow loretta, such amazing layouts you do, I love them to bits.

Carole xx

susan j said...

Loretta I'm with Jill!! I've lost my voice!! LOL

You are too good!!

Lusi Austin said...

Hi Rett :)
LOVE these layouts - so free and unique.
Hope you are well :)
Love Lusi x

Deb G said...

Oh Rett,you truly are the coolest hippychic Mumma ...love these pieces...you are soo clever...makes me want to go tiedye my sheets!!!Hope you are well!!!LOVExx