Sunday, May 06, 2007

My little bit of excitement for the day...

it's National Scrapbook Day in the US apparently (well Saturday the 5th really), and this was pretty exciting - http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg_highlight.asp?cmd=display&id=187
A lovely review of one of my layouts by Tia Bennett. Tia contacted me recently to ask if I would mind (of course not!) and if I would like to do a new page or have her pick one from my gallery. I left it up to her to choose, and it was exciting to get up this morning and see which one, and read the lovely review, even though I think she called me insane!

You can see the whole 2peas User Highlights gallery here, and it was great to see other Aussies represented there, too. I still haven't managed to get through even a fraction of them, but I was especially excited to see Lisa's beautiful layout - love your work Lisa! And I love this scraplift Tia did of Vivian.

3 comments:

I Scrap therefore I am said...

Totally gush-able Loretta - how exciting!!

lisa said...

Aww, thank you Loretta, and the same to you..was'nt it exciting? I had to wait till today to go have a look (we were away on holiday) and in fact could NOT find the relevant page on 2 peas till I came to your blog so thanks for that! I'd been about 40 minutes looking.
By the way, love your frank zappa 'eyebrows' entry..well written and thought provoking.

Mel Diener said...

Bit late..but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!