Monday, November 06, 2006

So proud

of her. The best friend a girl could have. The one who I met when our first born babies were tiny, before we had heard of scrapbooking. Who I grew closer to over the years as we did volunteer work together. She has been there for me through the good and bad, and she knows what an idiot I really am but likes me anyway. She's the one who first introduced me to scrapbooking, even though she will deny vehemently that those early Creative Memories albums of hers are really beautiful. She constantly impresses me with her talent, and I'm not at all surprised that she has been chosen for the For Keeps 2007 Elite Team.

Congratulations Juanita :-) And a big congratulations also to Erica, Suz and Sarah. What a wonderful team! And thanks to Steph, Katja, Nic and Amelia for inspiring us with your talent over the last year.

And to celebrate, here's a layout by Juanita she showed me the other night, that I just love. It has the most beautiful journaling, Nite :-)

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is such a beautiful layout :-) Nothing like a girlfriend, is there?!

Megan

Ruthy said...

Yep I totally agree! Both you girls are awesome and glad to have known you both. See what a little encouragement to submit can do!!!! I always knew you girls were winners and now Juanita wow- glad to have one of us locals(well I'm still fairly local LOL) on board!
Totally will enjoy this coming ET 2007 year. Hugh congrats from me!
Ruthy x

lusi said...

Congrats to Juanita from me too :) What a special tribute Rett and a special frinedship you must treasure.
Love Lus x

Ngaire said...

Nothing i love better than a sisterhood such as you two girls have.

Beautiful words Rett, and CONGRATULATIONS to Juanita>:))

Ngai
xxx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I loved your LO.
TFS!
Carol