Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a comment

from Max last night. He was telling me about his new girlfriend at school, and he pointed out that she was five, and he was five, and he really thought he should be older than her. When I asked him why he said, "Because you are 23 and daddy is 44."

I would love to see the look on his teacher's face when he shares that for show and tell. Which no doubt he will, because Max shares everything for show and tell..lol..

Pete wasn't so impressed, although I thought he should be, because Max did take a year off his age....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. And of course, he got your age spot on, didn't he ;).
Yes, a huge congratulations to Jaunita. And the other three girls. I'm so looking forward to seeing more of their work.
Kathie

susan j said...

He he he 23!! OMG, you spring chicken!!!! And what a cradle snatcher he is. LOL

Jaimie said...

LOL - 23!! Ellie told her class that I was 34 (see she does listen to my lies LOL) and Marcus was 46 LMAO!!