Friday, October 20, 2006

Thanks Lee!!

A couple of months ago, when Ngaire organised her big fundraiser for Breast Cancer Research, I was the lucky winner of a layout created just for me by the lovely Lee Woodside. Well, here it is! I've had this photo of Ruby since Easter, and haven't been sure how to scrap it, so I gave it to Lee and I just love the result. It's beautiful!!! And Ruby loves it. I think when it arrives we may have some discussions about whether it goes in my album or hers...lol..

Thanks again, Lee :-)


A little reminder - today is the last day to get your entries in for the cherryArte RAK!

3 comments:

vivian said...

how lucky are you, rett!! lee's page looks great..

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...what a fabulous page!
You're sooo blessed to have one of Lee's creations. I would want it for my own album for a while anyway before it goes into Ruby's. LOL

Rebecca said...

Hi Rett,

Just wanted to say I love your slide show. I just wish I had more time to sit and watch it. All your layouts are gorgeous...I love max and Ruby, Ruby and Max the most though.

BTW I want to know apart from Cherry Arte and SR what other alphas do you use (or are your favourite)...I have an alphabet thing happening at the moment.

Rebecca