Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And the winner is........

This should have been announced last night I know, but there was a technical glitch. Well, not really. I fell asleep while watching Enough Rope, and didn't get back to the puter.

Thanks again to everyone who entered the competition, and shared their secrets :-)
Pete just drew the winner from a hat, and it is...........


PATTI VALLANCE!!!

Congratulations Patti, and enjoy creating with all the new cherryArte goodies :-)
(I'll send you an email)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Patti!!!

Thanks for the chance Loretta....I had a lot of fun doing thd quiz

Colette said...

Yay Patti -what a deserving winner. Enjoy your awesome prize pack!

vivian said...

congratulations!!

that was a great contest rett!

patti said...

Thank you so much Rett, i'm so excited about winnning. I have been hanging out for those stamps, bt I kept thinking, "no I won't get them yet, coz I might win the competition" - ahh the powers of positive thinking.