Thursday, September 14, 2006

My own stamp designs!

I'm so happy to be able to share these finally :-)

Luise gave the BB design team the opportunity to design our own stamp set, and they are now available for pre-order. You can see all the designs here, and I love them all! Pre-orders are being taken until the end of September, and the stamps are expected to be available by the end of October.

Here are my designs - they are set out a little more attractively in the finished stamp set, but this will give you an idea. As you can see, I indulged my little leaf obsession :-)



And just in case you need to see what they would look like if you used white ink on a black background
well, I did :-P).....

8 comments:

NuttyScrapper said...

These are SO cool - add them to the list :P
Lou

Roz said...

oh Loretta! How wonderfully exciting! And they look awesome!!

viv said...

they are gorgeous! me.need.to.buy.

Rachelle said...

wow rett!!
these are amazing!
so cool:)

susan j said...

These are so HOT Loretta!! Maybe I have to make up a new rap to go with these? I knew they were yours straight away. Actually I could pick everyone's straight away.

Suzannah :o) said...

Beautiful Rett, I really love them.. and can see them being very handy little additions to my stash! You Rock!

random thoughts said...

As an avid reader of your blog (lovin your work) thought I should tell you that your stamps are FAB. Already ordered some from BB. Congrats on the project.

Jeni said...

Yep I picked them as your straight away too Rett. LOVE 'EM.

Gotta get some. FABULOUS IDEA!!!