Saturday, September 02, 2006

I've been

a bit boring in the whole blogging department lately, so I'm sorry about that. I guess there are a lot of reasons, but mostly just busy-ness and a need to get out of my own head and into my real life a little more.

I'll come back in a day or so with a decent post, but for now I'll link you to something I enjoyed reading today. Every now and then I catch up on Ben Lee's blog, and for someone so young, he's pretty wise. Read the August 30 post - Juggling and self-esteem. Something we should all remember :-)

2 comments:

Peta said...

LOVE Ben Lee - but didn't know about the blog.. that post is awesome... gosh he's only 27 - makes me feel old and I'm only a year ahead of him :S ROFL

Angela said...

I know what you mean about the 'real life' thing...when I was younger, life was just a natural progression, school, uni, work, marriage, kids...now where? Thanks for making me think...and I was impressed with BL's site too...very introspective!