Sunday, August 27, 2006

Salt and Pepper



I've been having fun with the cherryArte chipboard, which will be out soon. I love that it's already got a white finish on it, so if you don't feel like painting or covering it, you don't need to. Not that I always cover the chipboard coloured stuff, either!

I know I've used this photo before, but it suited this page so much :-)
The journaling reads:
We didn't know about the Rosemary Wells books when we chose your names, but they have proven to be very popular with you two. And the TV show theme tune has become yours. The two of you share some uncanny similarities with your bunny namesakes!

If you haven't heard of Max and Ruby, here's a review of the TV show. I love how the reviewer says, "The brother and sister relationship is at the heart of these stories, and what makes the relationship humorous and fulfilling is that Rosemary Wells has added salt and pepper to it, instead of sugar."

What a great description.
Plenty of salt and pepper around here.

7 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Oh wow! This layout is awesome Loretta! How cool are those chipboards!?!! We're always singing that theme song at our place too!LOL

viv said...

what a gorgeous picture of the two of them! and LOVE that chipboard!!

Alison Shearer said...

Beautiful LO as always Rett and I really like the chipboard. Can't wait until that's available. I love the story behind the journalling too. I hope your back really gets better soon - a bad back is very debilitating.

Alison

PS Love your apparently story - my word is 'actually' I say that all the time!

Carole Janson said...

Rett, I just love your work it is always so stunning that layout is awesome, I love what you do with those papers, you always come up with something so different, you really are amazing, love it. Love the theme song, now it is in my head LOL !!

Have a great week

Best Wishes Carole.

Angela said...

wow loretta, this is gorgeous! can't wait to get my hands on some of that chipboard!

Nicole Finlayson said...

Love that chipboard, love that layout and gorgeous similarity. My kids love Ruby and Max. :)

Nic xx

missquiss said...

That LO is just gorgeous! Love the chipboard. Just a beautiful page all around.

Yup, I got the ATC a while ago - love it!!