Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Think Pink

Thanks to Ngaire who is organising a fabulous Scrapbooking Charity Fundraiser. Please make a donation toward Breast Cancer research, and you'll be in the running to win one of many wonderful prizes. Check it out!

I'm still sorting out my convention photos, so I'll pop some in the next post. For now, here's the layout that my "Go Ahead - Cut it up!" class made, using gorgeous cherryArte papers. If you're thinking that this layout looks familiar - you'd be right! I scraplifted myself ;-) (you can see the original page over there in the slideshow >>>>>>)

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

I was dying to see this whole layout! Just divine Loretta! Hope you had a fantastic time!

Suzannah :o) said...

OK... which papers exactly Loretta, cause I'd like to have a go at this one myself... it is gorgeous!