Saturday, June 17, 2006

ATCs


I'm loving this ATC swapping :-) These two are from Lisa and Anja. Lisa's actually arrived last week, but I only just got around to photographing it. I love it Lisa - even better in real life!
Anja is a friend from 2peas, and she sent me a little bit of summer all the way from the States.
Thanks so much guys for sharing a little piece of your artwork with me - you know I love what you do :-)

Yay to Sally, who knew which album cover my layout in the post below was inspired by. I just decided to do an RAK for that - next time I'll let you all know first..lol.. I have some little butterflies that want to make the flight to WA to Viv's, so one or two might find their way to your place too, Sal - can you send me your address?

3 comments:

susan j said...

Those are some cute ATC's taht's for sure. I want some!!!

viv said...

so sweet rett! i look forward to
seeing them arrive!

lisavc said...

oh wow! you sure know how to make a girl smile:)