Sunday, June 04, 2006

As promised...

Some sneak peeks of one of my convention classes. This is the layout we'll be making in the "Go Ahead - Cut it up!" class. Lots of delicious cherryArte papers and some Basic Grey rub-ons. Plus some other gorgeous stuff that will just have to be a surprise! It's going to be a fun class :-)




And another quote. Can you tell I've been searching for quotes on the net lately?

The joy in life is to be used for a purpose. I want to be used up when I die. ~George Bernard Shaw

5 comments:

susan j said...

ABSOLUTE CRAP LORETTA!!!! LOL

YOU KNOW I LOVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU DO. I'll admit it, I'm a groupy.

Sue said...

Absolutely amazing Loretta!!! I really wish I was going to the convention! Your students are going to love your classes. And feel free to share quotes, I *love* them!

Chris Millar said...

Loretta this looks totally amazing!! Wish I was coming! Have a great time!

Shirls said...

so happy you joined the band wagon and started a blog, loretta...lol. definitely stalking this blog:)

shirls

Katja said...

Welcome to blogging. And those sneak peaks look amazing! Wish I could go but 2 weekends away within one month is not going to work :)