Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Are you happy now, Suse?

I couldn't whip it out in front of all those people, so here it is ;-)

This is the layout I did in Zina's class at ISC. I actually completed the whole thing in the 2 hrs! It's not all that doodly for a doodling class doodle layout, but I just didn't get around to doing anymore, so here it is!

Actually all the layouts I didn't finish at ISC are still waiting to be done, which is why I was scrapping like a mad person trying to finish them in class time - I knew this would happen!

If you are reading this Lisa - of course, I am practising my french knots *every* night :-)

6 comments:

Ruthy said...

Welcome to blog land, so glad you've joined LOL!!!!
Love your LO, just enough doodling for me, beautiful! Look forward to dropping by! All the best teaching at the convention. Look forward to catching up soon!
Love Ruthy x

NuttyScrapper said...

Hi Loretta,
I am SO happy you have started a blog! I am a HUGE fan!
Lou

susan j said...

No WAY Lu, I'm her number one fan!! LOL.

Loretta, I LOVE that you have shown me your doodle. I knew it would look fantastic. I so wish I was coming to do some of your classes. They look awesome too.

Shirls said...

wow! amazing layout. i love the doodled border for the heart...looks like lace. ok, i'm joining the loretta fan club too.lol

shirls

kathie said...

Love your doodling LO!
Kathie

Chris Millar said...

I hope you had a great weekend at the convention Loretta! Love this layout, totally fab!