Monday, May 29, 2006

still recovering

from ISC. I should have been going to bed early all last week, but I can't help myself. I love those quiet hours to myself late at night.

A little pic to share. Juanita's and my bling footwear from ISC, decorated with scrap supplies. I love the contrast between my huge feet (and I did try to disguise their size..lol...), and her tiny feet with toes she describes as looking like jam drops. Ruby wants me to keep my shoes this way, but unfortunately I just don't have anything in my wardrobe to match that pink. And the butterflies met a nasty end after being attacked repeatedly by the hems of my pants.
oh well.


These are the ATCs I made for the tag swap, which luckily for me, also conveniently fit the "pockets" theme for the Blue Bazaar portal last week.
I'm in the process of finishing off the rest of the cards (I cut out enough stuff to make about 50, but only finished 25 before the convention), so if I have promised to swap one with you, it will be in the mail soon. Promise!

No comments: