Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I wish time would slow down

because I'm madly working on class samples for the Australasian Scrapbook and Papercraft Convention. Well not at this exact minute, because I am here talking about how I'm madly working..lol..

Have you checked out the program? Some fantastic sounding classes. I really want to do one of Jhodi Bennett's wax classes, or Rachel Greig's Understanding your Camera. But I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fit them in.

Sneak peeks of my classes coming soon :-)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Rett.

Congrats on the CK page of the day. Next thing we know you will be the fresh face.

viv said...

i SO wish i could go to the Papercraft Convention... just a bit too far (not the distance but expense being the prob!) i guess..

susan j said...

Hiya Rett. I'm so glad you decided to give in to peer pressure!! HA HA


Now maybe you will show me your doodle? LOL How rude!!

susan j said...

I forgot to say that I love your title. The thing about the paper, scissors and glue is so true!! I sometimes ask myself WHY?

amberjane said...

Yay Rett has a blog :D So glad you joined in this craziness !!

Rachelle said...

so excited to have
found your blog :)
yeah!!